This kit of parts makes up a system which creates pressurized air in a safe, manageable manner for mobile robots.
This is an assortment of lightweight parts picked specifically to work well together in an efficient manner. All of these parts together weigh under 6 pounds.
These parts collectively make up a pneumatic system, sending air out to the valves and cylinders. These are all of the parts you need to get controlled, pressurized air sent to your valve(s) of choice.
Please check the web links below for specifications on these individual parts.
Weight: 5.9 pounds is the total weight for all parts listed below, including the tubing
- 1 - Viair air compressor pump (am-2005)
- 1 - 574 ml Plastic Air Tank (am-2649)
- 2 - Bracket for mounting Air Tank (am-2008)
- 1 - Norgren Pressure Regulator and Bracket (am-2020)
- 2 - Norgren Pressure Gauge (am-2003)
- 1 - Norgren Pressure Release Valve (am-2002)
- 1 - Nason Pressure Switch (am-2006)
- 1 - 1/4" OD Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing (20 yards) (am-2137)
- 1 - 1/4" NPT straight press-in fitting (am-2010)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT straight press-in fitting (am-2011)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT elbow press-in fitting (am-2039)
- 2 - 1/8" NPT flow Control (am-2897)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT cross fitting (am-2380)
- 1 - 1/8" NPT Y fitting (am-2183)
- 1 - Ball Valve, 1/8 NPT (am-2023) (this replaced am-2257 on 3/16/18)
- 1 - Female Fitting, 1/8" NPT, 1/4" tube (am-2033)
- 1 - Union Tee, 1/4" tube (am-2015)
- 1 - 1/4" x 1/8" NPT adapter fitting (am-2381)