Reduce the rats nest of wires and make it easy to trace down problems between matches. This labeling system is perfect for robotics, to keep track of which PWM cables go to which speed controllers, or which 12V power lines are going to each CIM motor. An upgrade to our color coded tape dispenser, this allows for many different colors of tape, and printing text in different sizes is a breeze.
The PT-E100 is designed to be simple to use – just pick it up, type and then print the right looking label. Brother helps you master using the PT-E100 virtually without reading a manual or going through the learning curve. Label application keys help you label cables by selecting the diameter of a cable or the width of a label that will fit precisely on a faceplate. By integrating smart layout features with intuitive navigation and easy to understand display messaging, the PT-E100 can help you label just about anything that comes up.
The PT-E100 uses Brother HGe tapes that come in an easy to load, drop in cartridge which contains all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time – including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
- Tape sizes: 3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm
- Length of each roll: 26.2 feet
- Tape Types: Standard Laminated, Flexible ID, Extra Strength Adhesive, Non-Laminated Iron-on Fabric, Acid Free
- Tape Family: HGe, TZe
- LCD Display: 15 char x 1 line (128x16 Graphic)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 180 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed: 20 mm/sec
- Batteries: 6 "AAA" Alkaline (not included)
- Housing Dimensions: 4.3" w x 8.2" h x 2.3" d
- One 9mm x 8m Black on White Extra-Strength Adhesive Laminated TZe Tape
- Custom Carrying Case