We introduced the Rhino Track Drive in late 2015, and it's been storming competition fields ever since. Once carpets have been tamed, what's left? The great outdoors! This version of the Rhino has been modified from the standard version to handle the rigors of outdoor driving, returning this Rhino to its natural habitat. This drive-base builds off of two Rhino Track Drive Modules (am-3322).
What's different from the standard Rhino?
This product comes fully assembled and is built to order. This product takes up to 2 weeks to ship and can be customized, however there may be additional fees for customization. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on customization and pricing.
- The standard Rhino plates' lightening holes have been removed. This helps keep out debris and provides additional accessory mounting points.
- The drive motors and gearbox have been relocated to sit higher, improving ground clearance.
- #35 chain replaces belt between the Toughbox output shaft and the track pulley, which has more tolerance for debris and can be repaired more easily in the field. (Even in the middle of nowhere, most hardware stores still stock #35 chain or links!)
- This module does not include electronics or motors
- Weight: 70 lbs (Weight may vary depending on customization)
- Controls system: This kit does not include a controls system
- Drop center pulley distance: 0.15 inch lower than the two adjacent pulleys
- Tread Material: Carbox Nitrile Rubber
- Tread Color: Blue
- Tread Pattern: Roughtop
- Timing Belt Style: HV with center tracking V
- Timing Belt Length: 65.5 inches
- Overall Length: 30.44 inches with Upper Arm at 34 degree angle, (31.3 inches with Upper Arm at 5 degrees and moved in to secondary pivot point)
- Overall Width: 25.875 inches from plate to plate
- Side Plate Thickness: 3/16 inch
- Side Plate Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
Proper track belt tension is detailed in this document.