Note: This item has been discontinued, the page is left up for information only.
This is the CCL 9015 motor, and is a "RS-500 series" DC motor. This size motor is popular in many consumer products. There is NO gear included with this motor. This motor has a manufacturing sticker on it (this sticker may be under the AndyMark sticker), saying these things:
Theoretical Performance Specs:
- Overall Length: 3.19"
- Motor Body Length: 2.24"
- Body Diameter: 1.41"
- Output Shaft Diameter: 0.125"
- Weight: 0.5 Pounds
- Mounting Holes: M3x0.5 tapped holes (2), centered, 0.984" apart
- Electrical Connection Geometry: 0.15" wide spade connectors (2)
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- No load RPM: 16,000
- Free Current: 1.2 Amps
- Maximum Power: 179 Watts at 32.5 Amps
- Stall Torque: 60.64 oz-in (428 m-Nm)
- Stall Current: 63.8 Amps