This is a Heavy Duty Hex Bearing which outperforms our previous 1/2" Hex Bearings as it has a Heavy Duty Inner Race.
This FR8ZZ-HexHD bearing, 1/2" hex bore, flanged, heavy duty inner race, shielded ball bearing, has an inner race that is thicker and stronger than our previous offering of a similar bearing (am-0279). This bearing has more material between the corners of the hex bore and the edge of the race making it stronger and much less likely to crack under high load.
This bearing is guaranteed to have a stronger, thicker race. 100% of these bearings have been quality checked for a smooth fit over 1/2" hex stock here at AndyMark. Many of our long-time customers will recognize this bearing, as it is the same version we sold back in 2008-2011, and we did not have any failures. Now, it is renamed and quality checked for your high load needs - including drive chassis with cantilevered wheels.
- Inside diameter: 0.500-0.502 inch hex bore
- Outside diameter: 1.125 inch
- Flange thickness: 0.062 inch
- Flange diameter: 1.23 inch
- Overall thickness: 0.312 inch
- Weight: 0.05 pound
- Radial Dynamic Cr Load Rating: 695 Kg
- Radial Static Cor Load Rating: 310 Kg