Want a customization button layout for your robot driver station? Of course you do! Build the custom driver station of your dreams with the Button Board! This bundle includes numerous inputs, a computer interface, and every wire needed to connect it all up. When plugged into a Windows computer, the controller will show up as a Generic USB Controller and can be seen by the FIRST Robotics Competition Driver Station. Want to use switches you already have in the stockpile? Using the controller board, you can wire up any switch you'd like to create the perfect controller.
Individual Components within this Bundle:
- 1 - Eight Way Joystick with 35 mm Ball Handle
- 4 - 2 Pin Cable for Joystick
- 2 - 24 mm Push Buttons
- 8 - 30 mm Push Buttons
- 13 - 2.8 mm Cables for Push Buttons
- 1 - Digitizer Board
- 1 - USB Cable
- The eight-way joystick shows up as two ranges that go from -1 to 0 to 1, there is no analog range.
- Zero Delay USB PC Interface
- High Quality Arcade Push Buttons with Build-in Microswitch (No need to add micro switches)
- The size for the button is the same as SANWA OBSF-24 and OBSF-30
- Weighs approximately 0.8 Pounds