This Heavy Duty (HD) omni wheel is a vast improvement over our older 6" omni wheels and other wheels on the market. The body has been totally redesigned with durability and mobility in mind. The design intent is to provide a smooth roll along with the ability to handle impacts very well.
The body is made from black polycarbonate, while the rollers are each molded with a nylon core and TPU tread. These rollers spin smoothly on a captured dowel pin.
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Width Across Middle: 2.0"
- Bore: 1.125 inch diameter x 0.36" deep with a 0.96" diameter thru hole
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.157in) on a 1.875 inch bolt circle
- Body Material: Black polycarbonate
- Load Capacity: 120 pounds
- Weight: 0.99 Pounds
- Number of Rollers: 10
- Roller Material, Outside: Gray TPU rubber
- Roller Durometer: 77A
- Roller Material, Inside: white nylon
- Roller Bearing Material: nylon spinning on steel
- Roller Axle: 1/8" diameter steel dowel pin
- Assembled and Repairable by installing or removing 10-24 screws
- One - Interior polycarbonate body piece
- Two - Outer polycarbonate body pieces
- Ten - Rolles
- Ten - Steel Dowel Pins
- Ten - Thread Forming Screws
With Axle and Hub:
- To drive this wheel with an axle and hub, pick any of the AndyMark hubs to this wheel. Hubs are NOT included in
the price of the wheel. No bearings are needed when driving with an axle.
With Bearings, as a Caster:
- To drive this wheel with a sprocket, the sprocket needs to be attached to the side of the wheel with screws, and two ball bearings are to be pressed into the wheel, one on each side.
- Bearings can be pressed in to the 1-1/8" diameter pockets on each side of the wheel. This setup creates a nice caster.