This is a gearbox consisting of two stages. The motor with pinion (am-2194) can be purchased separately, if needed. This product has the same output shaft geometry (10mm with a 4mm
keyway) as PG series gearmotors (
PG27, PG71, PG188). We also have a convenient bracket (am-2197, not included) which can mount this gearbox.
Performance Specs if used with am-2194:
- Overall Length: 2.84"
- Maximum Diameter: 1.775"
- Output Shaft size: 10mm (0.393") dia with 4mm (0.157") keyway
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Mounting Holes: M4x0.7 threaded hole (4) x 9mm deep
- Electrical Connection Geometry: 3/16" wide spade connectors (2)
- Gear Material: steel, formed from powdered metal
- Body Material: steel
- Lubrication: this gearbox is pre-greased and needs no further lubrication
- Gearbox Reduction: 26.9:1
- Voltage: 12 volt DC
- No Load Free Speed: 198 rpm
- No Load Current: 0.6 amps
- Gearbox Output Power: (tbd) Watts
- Stall Torque: 6.3 ft-lbf
- Stall Current: 22 amps
- Minimum torque needed to back drive a non-powered PG27: 0.3ft-lbs
- Maximum torque applied at shaft which breaks gearbox: 39 ft-lbs (breakage point is shearing of shaft)