Here is a 39 tooth HTD profile pulley, fitting the Gates belts (104 tooth, 160 tooth) on the 30" C-Base Chassis. This pulley can fit on the output shaft of a gearbox, if the shaft is 1/2" round with a 1/8" keyway. This is shipped as an un-assembled kit, made from these parts:
- Two - 39 tooth pulley half
- One - 500 EX Key Hub (am-0976)
- Six - #10-32 x 1.5" SHCS (am-1195)
- Six - M5x0.8 nylock nut* (am-1215)
- One - 1/2 inch long plastic spacer (am-2360)
- Pitch diameter: 2.44"
- Outside diameter: 2.40"
- Flange diameter: 2.65"
- Width: 1.58"
- Bore: 0.50" diameter with 1/8" wide keyway
- Materials: Aluminum bore, black polycarbonate pulley
- Fits belt types: 5mm pitch HTD timing belt, 15mm wide
- Weight: 0.32 Pounds
* We chose an M5 nut in this design due to space availability. A #10-32 nut would not fit. Thankfully, a #10-32 screw does thread into an M5 nut.