Typical Servo Shifting not working for you? This is our Linear Servo, designed for shifting the Sonic Shifter. It comes unassembled, but you can find easy to follow assembly instructions on the 'Files & Documents' Tab. Be sure to line up your servo when installing the linear slide.
Pushing force: 8.5 pounds
Shift speed: 0.4 seconds
- One - Hi-Tech servo (HS-422HD)
- One - #10 Steel Washer
- Four - BHCS 10-32 x 0.375"
- Four - SHCS 8-32 x 0.5"
- Four - 8-32 Nylock Nut
- One - HHS 1/4-28 x 1"
- One - Shoulder Bolt, 1/4" dia, 3/8" long, 10-32,
- One - Rubber O-ring, 1/8" thick, 1/4" ID
- One - Servo Bearing Block
- One - Servo Rack Slide
- One - Servo Bracket
- One - 12 tooth, 32 dp, Brass Servo Gear