This is the gearbox that comes with the PG71 Gearmotor. This gearbox is sized to fit an RS-775-type motor. Alternatively, it can be attached it to the 9015 motor (am-0912) and many other similar sized motors if the PG71 cap and M4x55mm screws are used.
This gearbox does not come with any kind of pinion gear, as it can be mounted to a few different motors and the motor shaft diameter is unknown. Please purchase the correct pinion gear for your need separately or if you're looking for a kit with the Pinion Gear for the 9015 Motor, please see PG71 Gearbox with Pinion Gear and Hardware for 9015 Motor (am-2390)
- Overall Length: 3.27 inches (83.2mm)
- Maximum Diameter: 1.772 inches (45mm)
- Output Shaft size: 10mm (0.393") dia with 4mm (0.157") keyway
- Weight: 1.06 pounds
- Mounting Holes: M4x0.7 threaded hole (4) x 9mm deep
- Gear Material: steel, formed from powdered metal
- Housing Material: steel
- Lubrication: This gearbox is pre-greased and needs no further lubrication.
- Gearbox Reduction: 71:1
- Maximum torque applied at shaft which breaks gearbox: 39 ft-lbs (breakage point is shearing of shaft)