This product accepts the 12 volt DC robot battery as an input and provides 120 volts AC as an output.
This part utilizes the Power Bright PW200-12 inverter.
- Provide 120 volts of power to your Classmate PC on your robot driver station
- Provide power to your computers while scouting or during robot debug
- Provide power to your gaming systems while traveling to robot competitions
- Modified Sinewave
- 90% efficiency
- Input Voltage Range: 11-14V DC (shuts down under 10V and over 15V)
- Low Voltage Alarm: 10.6V
- Size: 5.8 x 2.0 x 3.9 inches,/li>
- Weight: 3 pounds