Looking for a small, lightweight platform for a quick demo or class project?
This un-assembled kit is about 18.5" x 15" and includes the 4" HiGrip Rubber Treaded Wheel wheels and two PG27 Planetary Gearbox with RS775 Motor and Encoder and a ball caster for the third wheel. Two pieces of C-Channel quickly make the 15" x 15" frame and although we show one way to build it, you can change it up any way you want.
- Width: Variable in 1" increments, and depends on Length
- Length: Variable in 1" increments, and depends on Width
- Estimated Load Capacity: 60 lbs including robot weight
- Motors: 2 PG27 Planetary Gearbox with RS775 Motor and Encoder
- Weight: 8.7 pounds
- Power Transmission Method: Direct Drive
- Top speed: 3.5 feet/sec (approximate), with 60 pounds total robot weight