The Victor SP is the latest member of the Victor Motor Controller product line. This latest iteration features completely overhauled internals and an innovative case less than half the size of previous models.
The Victor SP was co-developed through a collaborative partnership between VEX Robotics and Cross the Road Electronics. The Victor SP includes many of the enhancements popularized by the Talon SR.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty issues or Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for this product.
- Sealed enclosure prevents debris from getting inside
- Convenient one-touch Brake / Coast Calibration button
- Compact, lightweight package is ideal for competitive robotics
The Victor SP has been redesigned from the ground up using 15 years of lessons-learned and user feedback from thousands of robotics teams. Exciting features include:
- Full aluminum case, passive cooling fins, and sophisticated internal components make fans optional
- Completely sealed enclosure prevents debris from getting anywhere it shouldn't be
- Electrically insulated components allow for direct controller mounting to a robot frame with no fear of shorting
- LED indicators blink proportionately to output speed for easier debugging
- Illuminated "Brake / Coast Calibration" button enables one-touch setting changes and calibration
- Robust embedded power & output cables will never shake loose during a match
- Built-in pockets sized for #8 nuts and zip tie grooves make rigid mounting simpler than ever
- Integrated sign-magnitude synchronous rectification reduces heat generation at full motor stall
- 15 KHz output switching frequency ensures smooth and precise motor control
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.125" x 0.875"
- Weight: 0.20 lb (including wiring)
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Min/Max Voltage: 6-16V
- Continuous Current: 60A
- Surge Current (2 sec): 100A
- PWM Input Pulse (high time): 1 - 2 ms nominal, 0.6-2.4 ms max
- PWM Input Rate (period): 2.9 - 100 ms
- PWM Output Chop Rate (Switching Frequency): 15 kHz
- Minimum Throttle (Deadband): 4%