- AndyMark, Inc. ships all parcel packages via FedEx
- Notification and tracking information will be sent to the
customer provided e-mail at the time the product is shipped.
- Shipping costs include shipping, packaging and handling, and
are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipments originate from Kokomo, Indiana (Zip Code 46901).
- If you would like to ship using your FedEx account, indicate
this shipping option and provide your account information in the
Comment area of the order. We will
charge the shipment to your account and omit our shipping charges when we ship
- All product shipments are insured if the package is shipped
- We currently offer shipping via USPS for small parcels and
for certain regional customers. We will ship your package USPS, however,
AndyMark is not responsible for lost or
undelivered packages shipped using USPS.
- Overnight deliveries are not guaranteed to ship the day the order was made if placed after 2 PM, ET.
Shipments within the Continental U.S.
AndyMark utilizes an
automatic shipping price calculator through FedEx for domestic
shipments. These shipment costs will show up as different shipping
options are chosen and the order is updated. Our most common shipping
method is FedEx Ground, but we also offer the following options:
*FedEx Express Saver and FedEx 2Day are available to select locations only.
- FedEx Priority Overnight - Delivery by 10:30 A.M. next day
- FedEx Standard Overnight - Delivery by 3 P.M. next day
- FedEx 2 Day* - Delivery by 4:30 P.M. 2nd day
- FedEx Express Saver* - Delivery by 4:30 P.M. 3rd day
**The above shipping options are for Monday - Friday deliveries. If you
require a Saturday Delivery, you must indicate this in the
section when you place your order. Your shipping option selected must be
Priority Overnight, and there will be a $16 extra surcharge for this
service that you will be charged for on your AndyMark order after the
shipping rate is established. The "Ship To" address for a Saturday
Delivery must be to a residence or a commercial business that is open to
receive regular deliveries on a Saturday. A school address will not
All domestic shipments originate from Kokomo, Indiana
(Zip Code 46901). Below is a ground service map illustrating
transportation times from the date your package is shipped from our
Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska
For shipment to Hawaii and
Alaska, we offer the option of shipping via USPS. These shipment costs
will show up as different shipping options are chosen and the order is
AndyMark ships to Canada using FedEx. When you place an order, all brokerage, shipping and taxes will be built into your total.
Brokerage Fees & Duties:
For FedEx Ground shipments
to Canada, if the order is less than $1599 you will be charged a minimum
of $10 and no more than $20, based on the package value. If the value
is more than $1600 you will be charged $55 for brokerage and customs
fees. This will automatically be added and reflected in the shipping
charge you see when you select your FedEx shipping price. For Express
shipments to Canada - brokerage fees are already calculated in the FedEx
Taxes to Canada are charged differently based on what
province the shipment is going to and whether the shipping address is
residential or commercial. Any order placed by a Canadian customer will
automatically have a 5% tax associated with the order. This is the
commercial shipment tax for every province in Canada. We have set up an
additional tax for residential customers that vary by province. If you
place your order and you are charged the residential tax but you should
get the commercial rate, you will need to send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up to ensure you receive the
commercial tax rate. If you already have an account on our website, and
have shipped to a Canadian commercial address, you are already set-up in
our system as commercial.
Delivery outside of United States & Canada:
Shipping charges are dependent on location. Please select
what shipping method you prefer when placing your order, and shipping fees are
calculated at that time. We can provide USPS quotes for international shipments, and depending on the size and weight of the order, we can get a quote for other FedEx shipping services. Shipping prices can be adjusted after the order is placed. The order will ship when payment is received in full.
- AndyMark reserves the right to refuse an order.
- If you require a Certificate of Origin for your order, please indicate that in the Comments section of your order, or email email@example.com. There is a $30 fee to process a Certificate of Origin if done before the shipment leaves our warehouse. The processing fee is $40 if done after the shipment leaves.
- If we ship internationally on your FedEx account, or to a Freight Forwarder and you need Customs Invoice, we charge a $15 document processing fee.
- if we ship using your DHL account, we will assess a $30 processing fee. Indicate this shipping preference and provide your account information in the Comments section of your order.
- We can provide a USPS shipping quote, or other FedEx services quote, depending on the weight of your order. Please indicate your desire for a quote in the Comments section of your order.
Duties and Taxes on All International Orders
Many international packages are delivered to customers who are required
to pay extra duties and taxes due to the incoming country. These extra
charges are NOT included in the AndyMark shipping charges, and are
solely the responsibility of the receiving customer.