These molded plastic pulley halves are specially designed to drive our Rhino Track Drive belt (am-3288) and are used as drive pulleys in the Rhino Track Drive module (am-3322). This design features strength improvements over earlier designs.
These two pulley halves are made from the Rev4 pulley design, which includes these improvements over the Rev3 design:
The process for improvements for this Rev4 version is documented on this web page.
- less recessed depth for screw counter bore
- 6 additional ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
- increased radius for ribs supporting the material around the bearing pocket
added a fillet feature at the base of the screw counter bore
- Pitch diameter: 3.02"
- Outside diameter: 3.13" at outer tooth edge
- Overall Width: 2.10" with both halves together
- Width with Bearings: 2.30" when two bearings pressed in
- Bore: 0.96" with bearing pocket of 1.124" diameter by 0.27" deep
- Bolt Pattern: Alternating 0.16" and 0.20" diameter holes, evenly spaced on a 1.875" diameter bolt circle
- Material: Black Polycarbonate
- Fits belt types: 2.0" Wide HV, 0.5" pitch Rhino Track Drive belt (am-3288)
- Weight: 0.34 pounds
- Two - Pulley Half
- Six - #10-24 x 1-1/4" Thread Forming Screw