This kit contains one encoder and one encoder cable. The MA3 is a miniature rotary absolute shaft encoder that reports the shaft position over 360 with no stops or gaps. This is the Analog output version. Half-Turn(180*) = 2.5 V. This version provides a slight bit of drag torque, but it is very minimal. Connecting to the MA3 is simple. The 3-pin high retention snap-in 1.25mm pitch polarized connector provides for +5V, output, and ground.
Swerve & Steer Use:
- 1 - CA-MIC3-W3-NC 3-Pin Encoder Cable (am-3083)
- 1 - MA3-A10-250-N Absolute Encoder
Specifications For Encoder:
Specifications For Cable:
- Patent Pending (designed and manufactured by US Digital)
- US Digital encoder part number: MA3-A10-250-N
- Body Diameter: 0.48"
- Overall Length: 1.26"
- Shaft Diameter: 0.2498"
- Non-contacting magnetic single chip sensing technology
- Operating Temp: -40C to 125C
- Output: 10-bit analog, 2.6 kHz sampling rate
- Pin 1: Orange, 5VDC
- Pin 2: Blue, Analog/ PWM
- Pin 3: Brown, Ground