Here is a gearmotor consisting of a 2-stage planetary gearbox and a RS775 series motor. The motor has been updated to include an encoder already mounted. The motor with no back shaft and with pinion (am-2766) can be purchased separately, if needed.
This product has the same output shaft geometry (10mm with a 4mm keyway) as our other PG series gearmotors (PG71, PG188).
We also have a convenient bracket (am-2197, not included) which can mount this gearmotor.
- Overall Length: 6.125 inches
- Maximum Diameter: 1.775 inches
- Output Shaft size: 10mm (0.393") dia with 4mm (0.157") keyway
- Back Shaft Diameter: 0.2"
- Back Shaft Length: 0.45"
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Mounting Holes: M4x0.7 threaded hole (4) x 9mm deep
- Electrical Connection Geometry: 3/16" wide spade connectors (2)
- Gear Material: steel, formed from powdered metal
- Body Material: steel
- Lubrication: this gearbox is pre-greased and needs no further lubrication
* Note: Because the encoder is connected to the back of the motor shaft, the rotation is backwards from normal front mounted encoders so you will need compensate for this in software or simply connect Ch. A output to your Ch. B input and Ch. B output to your Ch. A input.
- Pulses Per Revolution: 7
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Pin 1: 5Vdc
- Pin 2: Gnd
- Pin 3: Encoder Output Cha. A*
- Pin 4: Encoder Output Cha. B*
- Gearbox Reduction: 26.9:1
- Voltage: 12 volt DC
- No Load Free Speed: 198 rpm
- No Load Current: 0.6 amps
- Gearbox Output Power: (tbd) Watts
- Stall Torque: 6.3 ft-lbf
- Stall Current: 22 amps
- Minimum torque needed to back drive a non-powered PG27: 0.3ft-lbs
- Maximum torque applied at shaft which breaks gearbox: 39 ft-lbs (breakage point is shearing of shaft)