This gear can be used in the Toughbox, replacing the 14 tooth small cluster gear. It would be paired with a 45 Tooth Large Output Gear, in order to increase the output speed of the Toughbox.
Standard Toughbox output reduction: 12.76:1
Using this gear and a 45 Tooth Large Output Gear yields an 8.45:1 ratio.
- Number of teeth: 19
- Diametral pitch: 20
- Pressure angle: 14.5 degrees
- Pitch Diameter: 0.95 inch
- Face width: 0.575 inch
- Overall width: 0.600 inch
- Bore: 0.377 inch hex hole
- Material: 4140 steel, cold formed into gear teeth
- Weight: 0.1 lbs.