This is the frame
and structure of the popular AM14U2 chassis, which was included in the 2015 FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts. Use this frame if you wish
to incorporate your choice of gearboxes and wheels to make a drive
(If you're looking for the 2016 Kit of Parts chassis, check out the AM14U3.)
This product has no wheels, no pulleys or belts, and no gearboxes.
Spacing for a DuraOmni on this Chassis
Different Wheels And Diameters Chart: This shows all the wheel configurations and sizes you can use on the AM14U2.
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Maximum width: 32"
- Maximum length: 32"
- Two - AM14U Outer Plate (am-2951)
- Two - AM14U2 Inner Plate (am-2952)
- Two - AM14U End Sheet (am-2953)
- Four - 2x3 Hole Bracket (am-2954)
- Two - 500 Cros Hex Tube, 24.25" long (am-2974)
- Eight - 500 Cross Hex Tube, 3.375" long (am-2569)
- Twenty - 1/4-20 x 3/4 long Thread-Forming Screw (am-1310)
- Four - 3/8-16 x 4.25 long Hex Head Bolt (am-1297)
- Four - 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (am-1054)
- Two - Spacer, Plastic, 0.416" Long, 1/2" Hex bore, 1.125" od (am-1305)
- Four - Spacer, Plastic, 0.280" Long, 0.382" id, 0.518" od (am-1306)
- Four - Spacer, Plastic, 0.850" Long, 0.380" id, 0.750" od (am-1307)
- Thirty-Two - Screw, 10-32 x 1/2" (am-1002)
- Thirty-Two - Nylock Nut, 10-32