The AM14U2 was included in the 2015 FIRST Robotics Competition Kit of Parts. We found a stash of AM14U2 inner and outer plates in our warehouse. Since we could just about make full frames, we're offering these last few as a limited-time product. When supplies are exhausted, this product will be retired. (Again.)
What's different about the AM14U2 Final Edition?
The AM14U2 Final Edition uses the inner and outer plates of an AM14U2. We were out of AM14U2 end sheets, but the AM14U3 is a drop-in substitute. (The difference is one of the small cutting indicator holes is 1/2" over.)
The AM14U2 was designed for some gearboxes that are no longer available for sale. The only one still available that works without modifications is the Toughbox Mini.
This product has no wheels, no pulleys or belts, and no gearboxes included.
Spacing for a DuraOmni on this Chassis
Different Wheels And Diameters Chart: This shows all the wheel configurations and sizes you can use on the AM14U2.
- Weight: 14 pounds
- Maximum width: 32"
- Maximum length: 32"
- Two - AM14U Outer Plate (am-2951)
- Two - AM14U2 Inner Plate (am-2952)
- Two - AM14U3 End Sheet (am-2953a)
- Four - 2x3 Hole Bracket (am-2954)
- Two - 500 Cros Hex Tube, 24.25" long (am-2974)
- Eight - 500 Cross Hex Tube, 3.375" long (am-2569)
- Twenty - 1/4-20 x 3/4 long Thread-Forming Screw (am-1310)
- Four - 3/8-16 x 4.25 long Hex Head Bolt (am-1297)
- Four - 3/8-16 Nylock Nut (am-1054)
- Two - Spacer, Plastic, 0.416" Long, 1/2" Hex bore, 1.125" od (am-1305)
- Four - Spacer, Plastic, 0.280" Long, 0.382" id, 0.518" od (am-1306)
- Four - Spacer, Plastic, 0.850" Long, 0.380" id, 0.750" od (am-1307)
- Thirty-Two - Screw, 10-32 x 1/2" (am-1002)
- Thirty-Two - Nylock Nut, 10-32